Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Zoe by Brooklyn Lollipops

 

MyFroggyStuff told me Five Below has a Chelsea-like doll with articulation.  Zoe, imported by Brooklyn Lollipops, and apparently exclusive at Five Below.


I found the Varsity Captain Zoe, who comes with working lockers and a soccer ball.  Her outfit is one piece with a separate jacket.  She's a cute little doll.  And, most importantly, sturdy.


Box Insert has a nice locker room backdrop.  Small, but possibly usable in crafting backdrops.


She comes with braided pigtails and I quickly found out why.  Rooted only at the hairline and center part.  Not that it really matters.  Anyone who knows me knows my plan for her.


Zoe with Fred (Kelly body) and Bobby (Chelsea body).  Kelly was originally marketed as a baby - with a crib and smelling of baby powder - and Chelsea is meant to be maybe kindergarten age, so the Chelseas are taller.  My last post talked about the challenges of their shared wardrobe.  


As one of the dollhouse family, Fred gets first dibs on the head swap.  
Bobby:  Dude, you're taller than me now!
Fred: And I can bend my knees and elbows!  Jeanie will be able to pose me better for the stories!




Fred: Look at me crossing my ankles.
Bobby: I wonder if Zoe's head will fit in the locker?  

   

The Chelseas, even without elbows and knees, pose more naturally than the Kellys.  And there's that height thing.  So Kelly, Jenny, and Wilma get dibs on the next Zoe bodies.  (Malachi does not appear in these photos because I forgot he exists.  He's a Chelsea.) 


2 comments: