Pages

Friday, June 22, 2018

Reorganizing and June Haul

Yard Sale had the folding Monster High Play set, almost intact, for 10 dollars.  TEN DOLLARS!  TEN DOLLARS!  I asked the lady about it, because the furniture and things were in a separate bag and I thought that price might be just for the building, but no.  Whole set.  "And I'll even give you all those stands" she says.  So....  I finally have it.  I was asking Santa for this when it was a brand new thing!  I'm still figuring out what exactly I want to do by way of customizing it.


The stands in the classroom. You can see it's been stickered and there are places where the cardboard design is pulling away from the plastic wall.  The doors do still open and close.  Up in the corner, you can see the web party decor snap-on.  Not sure what I'm going to do with those.


Furniture in the "creepateria".  The lockers all still open and close, but the little locks are missing.  Lots of the tiny accessories are.  The stairs have a place to plug into the front edge of the floor, but I hadn't noticed that yet when I took the picture.  


Upstairs we have the desks and trophy case/DJ booth.  DJ booth is going into the boy cave!  


The gargoyles outside the front door are missing their books.  


"Casketball" hoop but no ball.  Maybe my dolls already have a ball of the proper size.


Close up of some of the sticker damage in the classroom.  


The connector that goes here and helps hold the walls stable is missing.  This'll do for now.


One of the gargoyles got chewed on by a dog.  Boo.  I wonder if the dog ate their books? 



Folded up part way, there's a backdrop for restroom drama.  (I did lay it down for the photo.)


All the furniture is designed to pop apart for storage.  This is the only damage to those parts.  If it gets too annoying, I'll glue it.  


I reorganized my little office area, which left a vacant spot where a bookshelf had been, so I turned the dollhouse deck longways, and scooted the whole deal over.  My DIY bleachers were crushed in the process but since I now have 8 million stands and the small bleachers, I'm not fussed.


Horse stuff under the deck.  My ceramic park bench also broke so I decided to use the Creepateria table in its place.  Ignore the little brown table.  It is not there.  



Claudia says "Look!  I can bend now!"  Her back looks weird because the donor body had wings, but it's all good.  


I found this Disney Descendants guy and bought him for a donor.  He doesn't match either noggin, so....  new guy in town!  Meet Ben! 


And I found Fred the other male friend he wanted.  Camera Boy, but he was fishing.  Meet Bobby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment