Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Big Official Disclaimer

My dolls often keep their original names.  As a result, the people in my Barbieville stories will be toting around the same names and faces as copyrighted characters.  Lest I get sued for copyright infringement (because some of these companies are crazier than I am), I officially proclaim that they are NOT the same characters.  I don't make any money off this blog or the stories in it.  It's just for silliness.

My Christopher Pike, for example, has never served in Starfleet.  He manages a grocery store.  He just looks like Bruce Greenwood, I swear!  My Finnick's last name is Pike and he's never participated in a Hunger Game unless you count Thanksgiving.  My Pocahontas and Nakoma are sisters, not besties.  You get the idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment