Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2018

May Haul (part two)

Wow.  Never expected to run out of room in a blog post!  Maybe that's not the issue - I did notice spellcheck wasn't working.  Might be a blogspot hiccup.  But no matter.  I'm adaptable.


I cut a couple of the skewers to size and used electrical tape to make drum sticks for the timpani.  


My Barbieville has a tiny Asian population and I considered two gals from the flea market haul, but one of them looked like she'd just smoked an entire acre of marijuana and the other had Vapid Face. Also, I'm not a fan of diversity for the sake of diversity.  I did find a Generation Girl Mariko, who I LOVE, on eBay.   She even still had her original hair style!  


I heard they had a pair of boys in the newest set of friends for Chelsea.  Fred asked me to get them because he was the only toddler boy in Barbieville.  I found Cactus Shirt, still looking for Camera Boy.  Couple of my minions decided he's Tyrone - I'm just calling him Ty.  

1 comment: