Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Repurposing is fun!

My friend was given this hand-made jewelry box.  She is happy with the storage she has for what little jewelry she owns, but was reluctant to turn it down and hurt the giver's feelings.  She asked me for suggestions as to its use.


Someone put a lot of time and effort into this.  It's a solid piece of tiny furniture!     


I opened it up to see how the inside was set up.  Five points if you can guess what my first thought (which I blurted out) was!  

My friend laughed and we kept trying to think of how she could use it, but finally we gave up and she let me steal it. I carried it home with glee!  

My dolls have a sauna!


Peeta: Dude, Four, ya could put shorts on for this.  
Four: Or I could just strip down to the plastic.
Peeta: Please don't.


Peeta: What do ya reckon goes in here? There are hooks on the back wall for our robes.  
Four: I could cram you in there.  Or under my bench.


Up to four (no pun intended) adult dolls can squeeze in here at a time.  If they really like each other.  Peeta and Four prefer sitting across from each other.  I think this pose threatens their masculinity.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is a really nice piece! It makes a perfect dollie sauna!

    ReplyDelete