Pages

Monday, September 23, 2019

Look What Else My Sister Made Me Do

Busy, busy, busy!

If you didn't just read that in the voice of the magician from Frosty The Snowman, go back and do it correctly!  For Shame!


My clear tape hinges were not working.  I decided that the exterior need not be shown, measured the space for the other wall to pop into place, and glued on craft sticks as connectors.  


Works very well!  Sometimes I amaze myself!  This will be Pocahontas's new office space.  Albus donated his modern art.  Giants need to watch where they're walking.  


I already used this set in a story.  Pike's remodeled (again) office and a break room.  Gotta find something to cover the torn spot, but otherwise it's good to go.


Put the reverse sides together and you get Doll County Day Care.  


This is the reverse of the barn scene that was behind the Pike family deck.  Forgot all about it.


Wally World had my shelf in stock finally!  Most of the knick-knacks came off my dresser, which gives me a nice big flat surface for setting scenes.  Still gonna have to put Sunburst on the floor since the park needs to be way over there, but everything else will work great.  (Where are Cleo and Lagoona?  They belong in this shelf!)


Which leaves me the new house and other backdrops to work on.  (Oh, there's Cleo's noggin behind my tea.)  I have decided that the still unused piece from my Dismantled Dollhouse purchase is gonna work with the house to be a nice big home for Barbieville.  If the Pikes can have a "basement bathroom" that's not attached to their house, this house can have rooms floating around unconnected, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment