Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Mrs Moneybags: Go to The Video

 After a week of working in the front office, the candidates are shown video clips.



Anna: Rayshawn told me he's taught all of you the basics and now it's time to see if you have what it takes. 

Seven:  It all seems fairly straightforward.  And Rayshawn speaks very highly of you. 

Anna: (Notes the short skirt.)  You can wear that today, but next time, remember the dress code.  No skin visible between the armpits and the knees.



*CLIP TWO*


Esperanza: What can I do for you? 

Woman:  There are a band of perverts out there!  You must do something about this! 

Esperanza: What are they doing? 

Woman: They've got one of those flags hanging from the awning of their camper!  (leans in closer and whispers) The gay thing.  

Esperanza: Ma'am, unless they are doing something blatantly sexual -- 

Woman:  I will not allow my children to be exposed to that.  Sickos like that should be shot!


Esperanza slaps the woman and starts to climb across the counter. 

Anna:  No, Esperanza!  Stop it! 


 *CLIP THREE*

Gwen: Okay, looks like you're all set.  I just need to see some ID. 

Man:  Why do you need to see that? 

Gwen: Why, to avoid giving your room to someone else by accident.  You'd be surprised how often people use a false name. 

Man: Do I look like a damn criminal? 

Gwen: Neither did Ted Bundy. (laughs) It's pretty standard procedure at most campgrounds and motels, sir, for security reasons.  To protect both you and The Point.

Man grumbles but reaches for his wallet.


*CLIP  FOUR*

Guy: I need clean towels and wash cloths.

Doreen: Oh, I'm sorry.  Did Housekeeping miss your room? 

Guy: I put up the Do Not Disturb sign.  I don't want my valuables to disappear. 

Doreen:  I assure you, our cleaners are honest people.  

Guy: Just give me some clean towels. 


*CLIP FIVE*

Sally:  Can I help you?

Lady:  I need directions to an eatery called Sunburst.  

Sally: I'm new to the area.  I'm sorry, I don't know where that is.



*CLIP SIX*

Tierra: I'm sorry, ma'am, but there is no pool.  

Broad: There's no pool!?  How are we supposed to swim if there is no pool?! 

Tierra: Well, we are on the shore of Muneca Lake.  If you follow the lane between plots 15 and 17 -- 

Broad: We are not swimming in some filthy lake!  

Tierra: Well.  I don't know what to tell you.  

Broad: You can tell me I get a refund and I'll find another place to stay, one that has a pool! 


****Second Elimination Coming Soon****

No comments:

Post a Comment