Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2020

After The Shower

 Reminder and warning:  Dirty talk and invisible-to-the-reader masks.



Midna:  We should keep these decorations, for the wedding.  Even if you aren't going all traditional, it'll be a nice touch.  At least around the area where the signing of the document is going to happen. 

Tris: Way ahead of you.  Four and Bapo are picking me up when they get done at the realtor and we're headed out there to get an idea where we want to set up.  The decorations won't go up until the day of, but we'll take them with us.

Midna:  Realtor?  


Hank:  Unfortunately, I don't seem to have anything available within your price range, gentlemen.  Unless you're willing to pay more, I'm afraid there isn't much I can do for you. 


Four: I've got an idea, Bapo.  Dad and Mom are giving us that money as a wedding gift...  

Django: Absolutely not.  That's meant to get you a start in your married life.  

Four: We could find a property that serves as both home and business.  Maybe a place with a detached garage we could convert?  You know Jessie would help.  All these commercial lots are way too big for what we need, anyway. 

Django: It's a thought.  I'm not too keen on you investing so much, though.

Four: I'd be investing in a home, too.  Two birds with one stone. 

Django: Tris would be okay with that? 

Four: It was her idea. 


Tris: You're late.

Four: Yeah, I had to talk Bapo into your idea.  Higgins tried to sell us things like the old grocery store.  

Tris:  He went for it? 

Four: Only after Higgins flat told us we couldn't afford anything on just his money.  (looking at the gifts)  We got some good stuff.  There's a whole kitchen here.


Zenobia (teasing): Just in a big hurry to get away from me.  I see how you are.

Four: Actually, we had an idea about that.  Bapo is renting camper space at The Point, but I told Jessie you might be willing to take her on as a roomie when we move out.  

Tris: I know you two don't know each other very well, but I was practically a stranger when you let me move in with you.  

Zenobia: I like Jessie.  Missed her today, but she couldn't make it.  She works too much.  


Midna: Okay, I think everything is stable.  Unless y'all go rip-tearing around, it'll make it to Django's car intact.  Just be careful and take it slow. 

Four (snickers): Seems I heard that advice earlier today.  (exchanges a significant glance with Tris)  Talked to Bapo. 

Tris: I hope he was more help than these guys were. 

Midna: I don't know what you wanted.  Step by step diagrams? 

Zenobia: I think I have some books at home with those.

Tris: No, Zenobia, you have smut. (sticks her tongue out)  I looked through your bookshelves.

Zenobia: Don't stick it out unless you intend to use it. 

Four:  She does intend to use it.  Just not on you. 


Tris:  Mariko ran home real quick and brought me this.  It's a pamphlet from her parents' old counseling office.  It's for people with sexual dysfunction, but she said the advice in it is good for a couple of virgins, too. 

Four: Mariko never fails to surprise me.  (Looks around)  Where is she? 

Tris: She said she had somewhere important to be, but I think she was just getting out of clean up duty.  
 




No comments:

Post a Comment