Pages

Friday, August 3, 2018

Doll Mobility

I picked up this fellow while running errands.  He's a World Peacekeeper Navy Seal, just like Brent.  Why are the Navy Seals the only ones without painted-on gloves?  I decided he's Four's father and gave him the same name as his book/movie counterpart.  Don't worry, though, he's lots nicer than the other Marcus Eaton.  He don't beat on Four - or the other sons I gave him.


He had an injury that's beyond my capabilities and inclination, but I can deal with that.


With the help of My Froggy Stuff!  I bastardized her pattern to work with my at-hand materials.  It ain't purty, but it will do the job until I can find an affordable alternative to cardboard and contact paper.  Froggy is so talented - or patient - or both.  Hers actually rolls and everything! 


WARNING NUDE HEADLESS TEEN DOLLS

I found an articulated  body for Nikki, but when I stripped them down for the head swap I realized this body is a bit more (ahem) developed than Nikki's big sister.  I also thought the painted-on formal gloves weren't in keeping with the tomboyish Nikki.  So... Taylor joined the party.  She's more of a girly girl than her kid sister.  She likes those fancy gloves.


Taylor got the Descendants body, Nikki got Taylor's, and poor old Uma just got decapitated. The only Barbieville citizens now that can't bend their knees are Courtney, Kevin, and Ricky.   Well, and the teeny tots.


Taylor and Nikki all dressed up.  I wonder where they're going?  

No comments:

Post a Comment