Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Wrestler Lady Review

The sole of my shoe fell off.  I'd also just gotten my truck back from the family mechanics and had cabin fever.  Funny how just knowing you can't gallivant around makes you want to.  Anyway, I went to my local Wal-Mart for shoes and (of course) had to check my thrift stores and clearance shelves. 


I've seen the wrestler ladies on other doll blogs and videos, but never in person.  I knew they were quality toys, but I'm honestly gobsmacked by this gal.  She's got some heft to her and her joints are a little stiff.  She must be made of thicker plastic than most.  


I mean seriously, look at that arm!  She's downright Amazonian.  More like an "action figure" than a "doll", to be blunt.  Not that I'm complaining.  I'm all about the girl power.


Her feet seem to be in much more realistic proportion than most dolls. Her big toe is actually apart from the others.  I wondered if she could share shoes with McG.


Hers are a little loose on McG.  McG's were too narrow for her.  But since shoes are rarely worn around here, I don't think it will be a problem.


I noticed a resemblance, but that might just be the arched eyebrows.  I've decided she's the Auntie who keeps trying to turn Pike's kids into dinosaur scientists.  Undecided, though, about keeping her name Eva Marie...  

UPDATE:  I've decided to call her Morgan.  A strong unisex name with connections to magic.  (Because of who her mommy is.)   I'll be deleting the comments with suggestions, but please don't take that wrong!  I love having some feedback! 

2 comments: