Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Zenobia's Least Professional Vlog Ever

It's moving day for Zenobia and Tris!


Zenobia: Hi, everyone! We're live!  You might be wondering why no vlogs recently and I'm finally here to explain.  I got a real job and a roomie, all in the same day.  This is my roomie, Tris Prior, and we're moving today. 

Tris: I grew up with the Pike twins and Whitney, who make up 3/4 of Sarcastic Fringehead, so we knew each other in passing, but wasn't until we both showed up at open interviews for Sunburst's new location that we really talked.  

Zenobia: Turns out we've got a lot in common.  We're both the black sheep of the family, for starters.  Tris got booted, but I left under my own accord.  She was couch surfing when we ran into each other at the interview and I offered her a permanent couch.

Tris (laughing): Which is going to be a pain to get into my bedroom!  But, hey, it's my bed.


Wilma climbs onto Zenobia's lap.

Wilma: I wanna be on TV again!  It's fun! 

Zenobia: I'm gonna make the crew cram into camera range and you can introduce everyone, Wilma.

Wilma: YAY! 


A lot of jostling later...  

Wilma: The standing up people are Nakoma, my granny Kyra, my auntie Wendy, Kevin, and Ricky.  The sitters are Finnick, Brent, my mommy Whitney, Four, and Tanner. Someday Nakoma and Finnck are gonna get married.  So are Brent and Grandma and Tanner and Mommy.  Oh, yeah, and Four's gonna marry Tris. 

Zenobia: The Smiths are still on the way here - we piled all the furniture into a rental van and John's driving it.  We'll drag them in front of the camera when they get here.


Ricky: I'm more concerned about when the pizza man gets here.  I'm starving after all this work.

Kevin (scoffs): Wilma's done more work than you. 

Four: Maybe not, but she's sure done less complaining.  


Zenobia: Surprise guests! Hi, guys. 

Ken: We saw John at the traffic light and volunteered to help.  

Zenobia: The more the merrier.  

Peeta: That's what John said!  


John (teasing): Sitting around jawing while there's work to be done.  

Zenobia: We were taking a break while waiting for the slowpoke furniture van.  I've ordered pizza and we're gonna eat before unloading the big stuff.  But first you have to say hi to my subscribers.

John: Hi, Zenobia's subscribers.


Zenobia bullies them into place and Wilma does her thing.

Wilma: John is my babysitter and he wants to get married to Nakoma's sister someday, but Pocahontas is mad at him.  I don't know why.  He's Kelly and Roxy's daddy, but their mommy is in Heaven. The big boys are Ken and Peeta.  They go to school with my mommy. 

John: Wilma, who told you I want to...  

Wilma: I gots eyeballs, dude. 

The doorbell rings and Zenobia ends the live feed with a hearty "More later!" 

2 comments:

  1. You have such a nice collection of friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that's only the ones who could help! Some of them are at work and stuff!

      Delete