Pages

Monday, October 28, 2019

Halloween Party

Since all the employed members of the family managed to have the same day off, the Pikes decided to throw a Halloween party.  Everyone had to pose for pictures as they arrived.


Pike: These magical staffs of ours are still useful if our spells don't work.

Mace: I'm not even a wizard.  I'm a cleverly disguised assassin.  Don't tell anyone.


Lee: Which one of us is the captain? 

McG: I hope you are, because I have trouble believing anyone could take me seriously in this skirt.  

Lee: You're seriously sexy in that skirt.


Finnick: Way to use your imagination, biker boy.

Tanner: What the hell are you supposed to be?  

Finnick:  I'm Tom Brady, duh.  


Nikki: Be vewwy vewwy quiet, I'm hunting wabbits. 

Taylor (laughs): The two of us together, we're a witch hunt!  


Candy and Stacie opted for a mother/daughter costume.  Fairies!


Rose-Grace: I'd like to collect my three wishes, oh genie of the lamp. 

Morgan: You need to rub my lamp first, greedy.

Rose-Grace: Is that a euphemism?


Fred: Yabba-Dabba-Doo! 

Samara: Doo! 

Orlando: Dab-doo!


Joe dropped off an entire carload. 

Claudia:  I can't believe your mom let you wear that. 

Gabriella: She knows nothing - She's at work tonight.  

Bobby: Two-headed monster!  We're gonna eat up that candy cane right there! 

Jenny: You can't catch me.

Vivica: We can once the picture gets took and we take off the costume.  Oh, wait, then we won't be a two headed monster no more. 



Dan (in a terrible Scots accent): There can be only one!  

Emma: You forgot your sword, dummy.  You can't be the highlander without your sword. 

Dan: Um... I'm Lee and McGee's transporter guy on his day off?


Ty: Frodo was gonna bring Wilma with me, but she's barfing all over the place.  Him and Whitney  are gonna pick me up after work.  Whitney said to give Tanner a kiss for her, but I'm not gonna.


Anakin: You guys should have been evil cultists with me.  It would have been awesome.

Kelly:  No way!  I'm a pock-lips survivor!

Roxy: I told you, I don't wanna be an evil nothing for Halloween!  Maybe if we were nice cultists...



Mariko: We appropriated each other's culture. 

Nakoma: The stereotype, anyway.  




2 comments: